Your home is often your biggest asset and therefore it is important to keep it well maintained and looking good to ensure that it is weathertight and well protected from the elements of nature.
We have worked on hundreds of residential homes from flats to apartments to high end properties and can proudly say that we have not had one complaint about our painters. They are honest, careful and respectful of property as well as taking genuine pride in completing a professional job.
What we Can Provide for Residential Clients:
Painting Matters has over 25 years experience painting Auckland houses. We can paint all types of cladding including plaster, weatherboard, cedar, concrete and our team will do the utmost to ensure that you have the least disruption as possible throughout the job. If you engage with Painting Matters you can be sure that you will get:
- Obligation Free Quote – Meet with Aidan at your convenience and receive your quote within 5 working days
- Assurance that the Painting Matters team on the job are trustworthy, “Sitesafe”, honest, and most importantly polite, punctual and professional
- Ongoing rapport with Aidan to iron out any issues quickly and easily, no dealing with the middleman.
- We are careful with your property using dropsheets and masking tape to ensure that all your areas are well protected
- Experience with access equipment including scaffolding and scissor lift equipment qualifications
- Minor building repairs completed including filling holes, rust treatment. If we can’t fix something we can recommend good tradesmen who can
- The use of top quality paint and products to ensure you get the best finish
- No hidden costs. If there are extras we will let you know
- Assistance with colour choices and what will work best for you
- Advice and Recommendations on Investment Properties. As a property investor himself, Aidan has significant valuable experience in this area and can help you maximise your property and spend on your investment